Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PERSPECTIVE

What is time really?
How much do we need?
How much do we have?

Just this morning I found out that an event I've been planning since last September has been postponed until October. What a disappointment!

I'm sure the culprit will turn out to be "lack of time."

My fear is that the kids involved with this project will lose heart, and think that all their efforts up to this point have been in vain.

But also today, I visited one of my new favorite sites, Global MindShift. I found 1/10,000 of a Second, a thought-provoking video clip on time and perspective that I'd really like to share with you. I'm planning to share it with the kids tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy it, and realize that it only takes 1/10,000 of a second (from a universal perspective) to make a difference.

No comments: